Mycotoxins, produced by fungi, pose a pervasive threat by contaminating various feed ingredients. Their impact extends beyond mere contamination, significantly affecting the health, performance, welfare, and profitability of farm animals.
dsm-firmenich Animal Nutrition & Health and Romer Labs will come together in an exclusive webinar, delving into a comprehensive discussion based on the latest findings from the dsm-firmenich World Mycotoxin Survey on February 14, 2024. This insightful event will explore the impending mycotoxin threats anticipated in poultry, swine, ruminants, and aquaculture worldwide.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Mycotoxin contamination in raw feed ingredients from different regions, with a focus on important producing countries.
• How advancements in mycotoxin testing have enhanced the effectiveness of mycotoxin risk management programs over the past 20 years.
• Mycotoxin contamination in overlooked or alternative commodities.
• The dangers posed by the presence of multiple mycotoxins and newly identified threats.
• Essential elements of a robust mycotoxin risk management program.
dsm-firmenich states that this webinar serves as an indispensable platform to gain profound insights into combating mycotoxin challenges and will empower participants to make informed decisions in the realm of animal nutrition.