Feed & Additive is a sectoral publication for the animal feed and animal nutrition industries. The magazine is followed and read by people working in different components and with different education levels from the industry. So, it is not for academic purposes only.
We have certain writing principles and recommendations in order to ensure that our readers can benefit from the articles on Feed & Additive magazine at the highest level.
1. The title of the article should not exceed 55 characters without spaces.
2. An introduction / main idea section should be added to the article, which can be used as an introductory spot, not exceeding 350 characters without spaces.
3. The main text of the article, excluding the introduction and the spotlight, should be minimum of 600 – maximum of 2000 words.
4. The article should contain author information. A photo of the author and a very short bio which is not exceeding 500 characters without spaces can be sent as an attachment to the article. Feed & Additive prefers to use author photos whenever possible in articles, but the use of the author’s photo and short bio is entirely at the author’s own discretion.
5. A maximum of 2 images can be used in an article of 800 words, and a maximum of 5 images in an article of 2000 words (excluding author photo). Images: photographs, graphs, tables, charts, etc.
6. Articles may contain some product’s brand and model information, but they should not be only a product promotion. It is preferred to provide sectoral information on the related subject as well.
1. Please use language that is as simple and straightforward as possible in your articles.
2. Please make sure your sentences are not too long and complex.
3. Please enrich your article with subheadings so that it can be read more easily and be memorable.
All views and ideas expressed in articles published in the magazine reflect the point of views of the author(s), not that of the Editor-in-Chief, Editors, Editorial Board or Publisher of Feed & Additive Magazine. The Editor-in-Chief, Editors, Editorial Board and Publisher assume no responsibility or liability in such cases.
The publisher does not give any warranty and representation to the accuracy or completeness of the contents and data published in the magazine. All responsibility of the contents, articles and information published in the magazine belongs to the authors.
The publisher and the authors cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use of the whole or part of the content of the magazine.